This crate contains wrappers which are mostly implementations of the abstractions defined in the embedded-svc project. It has features such as wifi, networking, httpd, logging.
This crates specifies a few cargo features, including:
std: Enable the use of std. Enabled by default.
experimental: Enable the use of experimental features.
- Event loop library
- Wrapper around ESP-IDF raw handles
- HTTP server and client
- mDNS Service
- MQTT protocol
- Network abstraction
- Non-Volatile Storage (NVS)
- Over The Air Updates (OTA)
- Send ICMP echo requests (Ping)
- SNTP Time Synchronization
- System time
- High resolution hardware timer based task scheduling
- Type safe abstraction for esp-tls
- WiFi support
- WebSocket protocol